Sunday, June 7, 2009

We're done

We are done. This has never happened before. Packing is something you do in the middle of the night, some hours before leaving for the airport. At least that's how we do it in my family, but obviously not this year. On the other hand, it feels kind of good to be ready and set to go even though I don't have to be ready and set to go until next Sunday. Well, well I suppose sometime is always the first time to do something very unexpected. (If mum hasn't fooled Vicki and me, and that we're actually leaving tomorrow. Haha, that would really be something!)

Speaking of something else embarrassingly unexpected is the football match between Sweden-Denmark yesterday. I don't know what's the worst actually. That we lost against the Danish for the first time in history, or that we lost on our National day!? Oh God, I don't even want to talk about it...-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment