Saturday, June 6, 2009

Part 3 - one day of sunshine

Tuesday was the only day where the sun showed some compassion and shone throughout the whole day. But of course something else has to happen, so the camera decided to run out of battery. Luckily, I had time to make some of the day memorable enough for others to see. Enjoy!

My godfather fooled us by saying that he lived in a big house. What he didn't mention was that it's like an apartment house, so he lives on the top floor.

On a morning walk Josse and I investigated the neighborhood...


This day was all about being tourists so we visited the castle...

Which was very very big.


It was actually quite scary to climb up there, but nothing is impossible for Sandra! :P

Ahh, who doesn't love ICE-CREAM breaks?

Josse, godfather and me.


Before the camera died we went for coffee and cake. My drink was suppose to be like a more "classy" version of Neslo (Nescafé and Milo), however it didn't taste anything like it. Please, take me to Berkely Corner in Malaysia!

Okay, so this was the end then. I had a good time and also, I got to spend a lot of time with my lil'sis that I haven't really been able to catch up with since last summer. In addition, I got to try a lot of yummi food and that's not so bad right? (As long as I stay away from the scale...haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment