Saturday, June 13, 2009

Malaysia tomorrow ;D

Here we are again or whatever you can call it. Tomorrow I'm leaving for my second home country, where I am going to spend my next 9 weeks in. Ooh, I really can't wait to get on that plane and get away from cold and rainy Sweden. One thing that I don't understand though is why everyone is saying that global warming will cause a warmer climate all around the world when it's seems to be the biggest lie ever, because from Sweden's point of view, it's just getting colder! I mean we're in June now and it has been 12°C and rain for the last couple of days (and by days I'm being quite modest -.-). Anyway, it's going to be nice to get away from Uppsala for a while. I'll miss my friends and strawberries though, but I'll survive! However, I don't know when I will be able to get internet access so maybe there will be a short update break but I will promise that this little blog won't die completely during the summer. I mean, how fair is that when it just got the hottest makeover yesterday!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment