Friday, June 5, 2009

Part 2 - visit to Vienna

Today, I've been quite busy with Vicki's graduation so I never had the time to continue writing (or showing) how my trip was. Neverheless, here I am and with me I have some juicy pictures from our weekend spent in Vienna...



Besides the beauty of the town, I just had to snap this one to make my mum aware of me not forgetting her, haha.



Josefine straightened my hair with her proffesional skills, and I loved it. However, some drops of rain made it memorable -.-

My godfather took us for royal treatment at the Original Sacher Torte where we had cakes and hot chocolate for EUR 36, but it was sooo worth it!!!

On the way to the sushi place, that by the way was owned by some people from Malaysia, we found this gorgeous backyard.


We made Josse's dream come true by eating at KFC.


This was how happy I was after we've been to a thermal bath and realized how many cute guys Vienna has =).

Also, we met a girl and her mother from Malaysia during our night walk. They were trying to find their hotel in the ice-cold darkness, but unfortunately we couldn't help them...I really hope they found it later on because the girl seemed really nice. So, after being to Vienna I could conclude that the town has a lot of Malaysians. Or maybe the world is just a small place...with a lot of cute guys :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment