Friday, July 23, 2010

I want some of that hottie Ian Somerhalder

If I wouldn’t have started watching The Vampire Diaries, I never would have known who Ian Somerhalder (playing the vampire Damon Salvatore) was. I would completely have missed out on all of those drooling moments when he makes that slant smile of his, or when we just get a close-up where we are allowed to drown into his deep blue eyes…I know that it’s most likely the charming, dangerous, but still soft character that makes me writing this post, but let’s face it. He is a true hottie in reality too. ;)

Before I thought guys with dark hair and light eyes looked too dangerous. Like they would be a part of the Russian mafia - and something you therefore should stay away from. But now, I think it’s just so damn sexy! Ian Somerhalder opened up a completely new door for me, haha! :P

A former model, a true romantic, and a passion to save animals. Do I need to say more than “aaaaaahhhh…he’s perfect”? - No, didn’t think so either. ^^











No comments:

Post a Comment