Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shopping in Stockholm

I was so tired from yesterday’s trip to Stockholm that I had no energy to blog, but now when I have recharged my batteries with a couple hours of sleep, I am ready for action again. Hehe.

So as I mentioned, I spent my day in lovely Stockholm where me, mum, and sis shopped, dined, and just enjoyed spending time together - something my family is extraordinary good at. ♥

Anyhow, it was really about time that we went there because I have sucked dry the shopping streets here in Uppsala. ^^ However, I wasn’t the big spender. I only bought two things (see pictures below) compared to my mum who always has to be the worst one. Besides a dress from Esprit, she bought heels from Bianco, a shirt from MQ, and finally a trench coat from Tiger of Sweden which she ”had to have since she is born in the year of the Tiger” - insanely adorable my mum. ;))


Love my new polka dotted top from EDC by Esprit

Sister


After a whole day of walking around I finally found a place to rest...


Me and mami


What I bought: a dress from Pepe Jeans and a t-shirt from Esprit


No comments:

Post a Comment