Saturday, July 24, 2010

Planning for the future


Most of the afternoon I have spent on google trying to plan for my future. It started off as pretty fun, but let me just tell you: looking for universities in Shanghai should really be known as a part time job. The jungle of schools is a absolutely crazy and I am so lucky that my computer hasn’t crashed yet. :o

So far I have found a couple of schools that will possibly suit me, but as I said, there are soooo many and you will get absolutely insane if you are trying to go through every single one of them. Anyways, I better get ready. Vicki is buying me and mum dinner at one of the new restaurants in Gränby Centrum (a mall close to where I live). ;)

But, feel free to drop a comment if you guys have any suggestions of good universities in Shanghai that offers economics studies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment