Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SOLO-shopping

Since I had some “unfinished business” in town that I didn’t have time for yesterday, I went there again straight after breakfast. First time for me shopping all by myself. ^^ Anyways, my main target was to get rid of my 300 SEK gift voucher at SOLO, so there was absolutely no shopping-by-impulse which is usually involved when it comes to me.

All I could think of was that I wanted this gift voucher gone as soon as possible since SOLO really isn’t my kind of store. First of all, the clothes there are mostly hideous, and secondly, they are ridiculously expensive for not even being “branded branded stuff” (like known international designers). I mean, an ugly tank top with some weird cutting for 1100 SEK? No way, I’m going to pay that! Insane. However, since they now have up to 70% off, I managed to find some things that I could live with in my wardrobe.

A dress from Saints & Mortals 200 SEK (used to be 400 SEK) and a plain top from Made in the Shade 100 SEK (used to be 150 SEK)

No comments:

Post a Comment