Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday’s Eye-Candy: Mitch Hewer

When I first read that this British born actor is twenty-one years old I was like “no way! He looks totally more mature”, but then I started thinking about Taylor Lautner and…well never mind…

Anyway here is some brief info about the hottie: Mitch played the gay guy Maxxie in the series Skins (started in 2007) which only aired two seasons in the UK. However, it was clearly enough for all gay guys to fall madly in love with him since they assumed that he’s gay. But guess what? He is not! :D But he has a girlfriend - of course. ^^

Besides acting, he has appeared on the cover of Attitude twice (!) and according to me, he really should become a full time model because the guy is H-O-T. Maybe I should consider studying in the UK after all. :P







No comments:

Post a Comment