Friday, July 16, 2010

Working girl

In the middle of me chilling in the couch with the Tyra Show on (I watch lots of those shows now when I have time, hehe), I got a unexpected phone call from my sister asking me if I could come help her at work since she had tons of stuff to do. So as the good little sister, who also could smell some cash in the air (and a possibility to pay of my shopping debt to her ^^), went down to help be her little assistant for 1.5 hours. And besides getting a paper cut within the first 5 minutes (ain’t I amazing? -.-), it was pretty fun actually.

Anyways, when we got home we made a super quick and yummilicious egg and shrimp salad before heading out for an “after-dinner-walk” in the mall Gränby Centrum. Funnily, this little walk ended up in a shopping walk. I really wonder how that happened. ;)

Egg and shrimp salad

I bought a night dress (which can also be used as a top) from Lindex and a pair of jeans leggings from H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment