Friday, November 5, 2010

Every once in a while Google scares me..

Google Quotes of the day - 11/5/2010
These quotes are just perfect for what I'm thinking today.. That scares me more than a little.


The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
  - Ronald Reagan
Silent gratitude isn't very much use to anyone.
  - Gertrude Stein
Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it.
  - Soren Kierkegaard
There are only two ways of telling the complete truth--anonymously and posthumously.
  - Thomas Sowell
It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.'
  - Sam Levenson

No comments:

Post a Comment