Saturday, November 20, 2010

N> holiday

what a busy day -.-
because of these assignments and exams i can't online my facebook, twitter,blogger, or even tumblr. wtf. not long after this i'll face the try out 1. hey, are you serious? i'm not ready! school still not finish the 9th material and the school guidance [bimbel] still not finish the 7th and 8th material either. what should i do then? i forget all of the 7th and 8th materials. err, maybe not all of them. but, i just remember a little! help help help!  need more refreshing!

***
at 17th november 2010, i went to surabaya for refreshing with my mom and my aunt.we went to "Pasar Atom".  i was upgrading my blackberry and also moving my data from javelin blackberry to onyx blackberry. while the shop owner handled my bb, i chose some bb case for my new onyx. not long after that, my bb has done upgraded and all of the data has moved too. i waited for my mom and my aunt [they were looking for a dress for my aunt] for a while. then they came. when Ko Roby [the shop owner] gave the bill, me and my mom shocked. my mom must pay Rp400.000,00 for 5 bb case+upgrade bb app+move data. it's so WOW. then my mom asked me what things that i bought. actually, i just bought 1 HK bb net case, 1 HK bb glossy case, 1 marie bb net case, 1 shoes bb silicon, and 1 white silicon anti-slip. just that. i checked the bill, and nothing wrong. so my mom paid the service and the things and we went to "Tako Chiro". Tako Chiro is takoyaki [japanese food] shop in Pasar Atom. i bought 1 pack of octopus takoyaki. 1 pack contains 3 takoyakis. there are 3 flavors. they are octopus, chicken, and prawn. i love octopus flavor so damn much. after waiting so long for the takoyaki [the employee is still a trainee, so she cooked the takoyaki in a long long time -,-] we went to the parking lot, then went to PTC. in the car, i ate my takoyaki. not so bad, even if the employee is still a trainee. haha. at PTC, i met Ce Reini. she was with her mother, her ES friend [i forget her name], and her ES friend's mother. beside that, we bought Pizza Hut [large deluxe cheese, medium meet lover, and 4 beef lasagnas], Excelso [triple decker sandwich for my lil brother and melba freeze for me], and Quickly. after that, we went to Batik Keris. before went home, i bought SHOP&SHOP magazine at a small stall near my aunt house at Darmo Permai Timur, then we went home :3
 these are the bb cases *for the shoes silicon, got 1 free shoelace =p*
 S&S magazine [IDR : 20k]
  octopus takoyaki




No comments:

Post a Comment