Monday, November 22, 2010

useless continuation exam

yea! so happy guys. now i can wear this type of template! haha. say hip-hip-hurray! i love this layout. it's very nice! but, i've to edit the code first before i use it. fiuhh. but really, i love this template! what do you think about it guys? just comment or chat me at the tagboard. just click the 'tagboard' at the left side of my lovely blog :3
umm, i've been not going to school for 2 days [yesterday-today]. i'm sick now, and i won't tell you about my sickness here. it's too complicated! pray for me ya, so i can do my activity like usual. i hate being like this. just sleeping on bed, watch tv, listening to music, playing with my hp, sit in front of the computer, just that! it's hard for me to walk -.- beside that, i can't join 2 exams! math and biology. oh God. i hate having exams alone at the teacher's room. not comfortable. yea, almost all of the teacher is looking at me when doing the exam. i hate it. then there will be a short talk like this :
teacher : "having a continuation exam?"
me : "yes sir/mam"
teacher : "why? are you sick when the exam?"
me : "yes sir/mam"
teacher : " what's wrong?"
me : [explaining the sickness]
yea, like that. and that short talk will spend a lot of my time to do the exam! hate it hate it. ok, so that's all i wanna share to you today. gotta have a rest, thanks for reading :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment