Tuesday, November 9, 2010

that day I really hate the damn rain

On Sunday, November 07
Jatim Park 2 batu, malang


The Icons


whether the pillars of the building such as this abroad may be treading on like this? ^^



because of  taking this photos, people who pass on seeing me. and I pretended to not care about it all like a professional model for the sake of the photo. ^^ how the result?







a cool restaurant in Malang. the name is "Taman Indie Resto". Such a quiet and beautiful countryside, really feels like a village. actually a lot of cool places to photograph, there is a bridge, a typical village huts, a small rice fields, rivers, etc. but because of damn rain I only got to take some photos. and therefore, the day that I really hate the rain. making quick ended my short holiday with just a few photos. it makes me disappointed. Grrr..



after the I went to "Donatello". and finally I get the shoes that I want. yeyy!! :) Time to go back to Surabaya !!

No comments:

Post a Comment