Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy bday "My Betty Boop"


"Today is my best friend birthday. Thanks Father's because you still give her the breath of life and good health until this day and she can happy today. Guarding and always give all the best for her future. Make her be a light for his family, his friends and surroundings. Give her the maturity of life and always hold fast to thy name. let her be my best friend forever. Also gave her the best couple and the best friends who could bring her to be a person who's more mature, strong, and brave again. Amin."



Once again I say "Happy birthday My Betty Boop" You still the best friend I ever had. And I hope it can't be change until forever. Be wise, strong, mature and brave girl. Remember !! I'm always here for you, for every tears, problems, and all things want you to share. Don't be hesitate !! That what friends are for right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment