Monday, November 22, 2010

happy bday "My Koko Preman"

even you never know I'm here, even you never know I'm always trying to be first and the best, but with a sincere heart I say happy birthday to you.
 
Last night, I tried to stay awake just to be the first for you. The first to give thanks and send a prayer also wishes for your future. Even this morning i had to get up early to go to college. i'm happy with you today. maybe you'll never know.  

Still be the best for your family, friends, and all people around you. Get all the best for you. especially someone who can maintain and cares about you. I hope to become part of your heart, but I'm still happy if you find someone who was better than me. i'm happy if you happy. =)

Once again I say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY and wish you all the best."



No comments:

Post a Comment