Monday, May 9, 2011

Daily Thoughts 5/9/2011 (Better World Books)

Porter & Coates bookstore (interior view, from the rear).

Daily Thoughts 5/9/2011

The book, In The Plex How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives by Steven Levy came in for me to read.

This morning we started sorting the books for Better World Books, they are going to come and pick up our discards next week.  I also had a chance to update the Twitter account and check the displays.  I spent most of my day packing and sorting boxes with a few other people.  Hopefully, it will work out well.

I also received an offer from a computer teacher today for teaching a class one hour a week.  The contract still needs to be looked over.


Web Bits

National Library Legislative Day is on May 9 and 10.

 http://www.ala.org/ala/issuesadvocacy/advocacy/nlld/index.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment