Monday, May 9, 2011

Perlemoen

Half a painting this week, and half of a different painting last week, but did finish one this month!  I need to make some time for myself as this is getting ridiculous.  I am promising myself that tomorrow I will spend the morning at least, in my art room - I will not even turn on my computer.  (Let's see how long that lasts!)  At least I am going to watercolour classes every Monday (when Monday isn't a holiday) and hopefully am making some progress on the watercolour front.

So, no, this is not the half painting done this week, but a watercolour and pastel of abalone shells that were lying around when I was lost for something to paint.  It has a strange name, but that is what we call them in this part of the world - perlemoen - roughly translated meaning lemon pearls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment