Monday, May 2, 2011

new love : scrapbook-ing

Recently, I'm busy scrapbook-ing. Hahaha. I'm so happy that I've found my new love. Bahahaha. This is just an 'instant' scrapbook. We don't need glue, scissors, papers, etc. We just need photos, laptop/computer, photoscape/photoshop, and BOOM! You've made a scrapbook! Hahaha. It's SUPER easy. Don't need hours to do it. Just a few minutes. And these are some of my artworks. It's OFFICIAL my arts and I've added the credit too. So, do not ever claim them as yours! You can copy it but DON'T delete, edit, manipulate, or even change the credit. Thanks for your attention :)


Yuri and Yoona unnie from  SNSD. They are both beautiful and slim, envy :(


Jessica unnie from SNSD. I love her voice so much ♥


Taeyeon and Sunny unnie from SNSD. They are both CUTE! Beside that, Taeyeon's powerful voice is so amazing.


Tiffany unnie from SNSD. She's beautiful, adore her so much ♥

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment