Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 is next...

Soon we are entering a completely new year and what is going to happen in that year is beyond everyones knowledge. When I was little I always made New Year's vows just to have one to pronounce on New Year's eve. To actually follow what I've just dedicated myself to for a whole year was something completely different...Luckily, I've learned from my mistakes and nowadays I don't make promises I know I can't proceed with.

This year's vow (or vows depending of how you see it) might be a challenge but I don't think it will be impossible. Until today, I haven't really thought about my New Year's vows for 2009, but what I have been thinking about is change. I want to change (a bit -not completely, haha) and I want to actually live to the fullest. And I am not meaning that I will become party princess Sandra -available for booty calls 24/7, I mean that I want to start appreciating things more and allowe myself to feel like an it-girl. I'm one of a kind and so is my life. A bad day is not going to destroy my precious life anymore. 2009 is going to be a year filled with love, happiness and development for me and I promise myself that I am going to be sexier than ever (even though I might somedays still wear sweatpants and a Hello Kitty T-shirt :P).

Ooh, I can't wait until the clock strikes 00.00 -I am so welcoming 2009 :) HAPPY NEW YEAR little blog!!!

Oh, and I am also going to practice on not closing my eyes on pictures! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment