Wednesday, December 17, 2008

tomorrow is a new day

I am totally not a nice person, actually I must be the word starting with a B---

I don't understand. Am I honestly so cold? Why can't I be happy? I got an A, but not the way I wanted to?! Reading that sentence just makes me feel even more like a pure B.

For such a long time I've been sober from these kind of thoughts. That I am not good enough, and that I can't compare with others. The thing is, that I know that thoughts like that aren't good, and especially comparing work with others is one of the worst things you can do towards yourself. I tell my friends so too, when they are feeling down. So, I do not understand why I have come to this point of obsessing about silly marks.

I am going to change. I might have had a bad day today, but I am not going to let that ruin my life forever. I am going to allowe myself to be as angry and upset about it today but tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment