Wednesday, December 10, 2008

where did my wishes go?


How can it be so difficult to write a X'mas list? I am serious about not knowing what to wish for. It must be something wrong with me. I mean, is there simply nothing that I want? Can't be, the human mind is basically based on wanting stuff...OMG, maybe I am not human!? Then what am I? Am I actually living?...

Oh, let's skip all that philosophical stuff -but must say that Ric Sims, must have done a good job since he really challenge my thoughts sometimes :) Haha, goodness I must come up with something! I can't hand in a blanc X'mas list to mummy. That would be insane...Maybe I have to sleep on it and I'll come up with something tomorrow...

Haha, it's a funny thing, huh? Not knowing what to write when there is some kind of deadline on it. When you are just doing it for fun (even though making your X'mas list should be fun!) it just comes all these ideas bombing your mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment