Saturday, December 6, 2008

oooh, what a day...=)

What a day. I was suppose to post something this morning before breakfast, but kind of overslept a bit, hehe...Today the whole family headed for Stockholm. We got (or mum) this invitation from the Malaysian Embassy a while ago, saying that we were invited to Tastes and Crafts of Malaysia. I already knew it was going to be quite stressful today since we were suppose to got to this delayed Första Advents dinner at Trudel's, but that nasi lemak and those two curry puffs, and the OH-SO-PRETTY handmade scarf mummy bought me were so worth it. xD



a rainy noon in Stockholm

passed through a market with food and pastries from different countries

give me fudge! Sickly expensive though...SEK 28/100g and one piece way like 120g !?

Mmmhmm, todays lunch, nasi lemak - I couldn't resist :)


curry puffs!!!
I couldn't believe that he actually made that by hand =)



NK's famous Christmas windows were the last stop in the capital



two of them, out of many...and then the rotating Christmas tree inside...



I still had to do some homework, so brought Candide with me to read...and I finished it tonight as well! :)

Okay, fun is over...back to physics....-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment