Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Linné Hörnan with Maria

Sometimes all you need is a delicious (and big, hehe) cake and an extremely lovely friend to light up even the coldest days here in Sweden. Even though it was -5°C when I biked down to town, it was totally worth the 2½ hours Maria and I chatted away at café Linné Hörnan. It's funny how a newlyfriend can make you feel like you've known that person forever, haha. Maria is great! =) And we even (or I) made a deal about meeting next week, so she can help me with the stupid physics paper we got before hols. I am so relieved about that....:)

However, I was not as relieved about how much my chocolate cake -that was called brownie, but didn't look like a brownie at all so I have no idea why they call it that! ^^- cost. I mean SEK 39 for that!? Okay, it was damn good and they decorated it pretty well, but I can get like three of those at Secret Recipe! Hahaha...I suppose I have to stop comparing the prices here in Sweden with the prices in Malaysia, because I am really starting to get spoiled...

Lovely Maria x)

Lovely cake...chocolate OF COURSE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment