Tuesday, December 23, 2008

day before X'mas

Sick the day before Christmas? No, it's impossible. Tried to drag myself up early this morning, so I could get some exercise done before all the food and laziness that is coming up tomorrow. Let's just say that my plan did not work very well. A snotty nose (better now), eyes on the edge of plopping out, while opened, and a literally dead body don't really go hand in hand with swimming, do they? Decided to stay home instead and just rest. Meaning that, half the day was spent on the coach reading "The sorrows of young Werther" (Den unge Werthers lidanden in Swedish). I must say that it is quite good actually, haha. Every book the teachers are forcing us to read is actually not so bad =) - or is that just me that thinks so...? Anyhow, hope I will feel better tomorrow, because there is only one Christmas each year.

Now I have some stuff to take care of, but will be back late today with some pictures from Friday (Lewar finally sent them). Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment