Sunday, December 14, 2008

3rd Advent

Today's dress-for-success

The planning for this beautiful day (not really) is that sis and I are heading to town to check out what Christmas presents to buy, and for me: what to wish for -.- But hey, I already breaked the deadline - Friday 10.00 pm - by more than 24 hours, so why not make it 48!? Hehe...besides I've actually come up with some wishes. x) I followed Christoffer's advice and just sat down and thought about the big world with all kinds of stuff available for little Sandra in Sweden...

I came up with small ideas only, but in a way that's kind of good. Means I am quite satisfied with what I have =)

¤ Lindor chocalate ~ yummie tradition
¤ A folder (!!!) ~ must have one for all my papers before I go crazy!
¤ Red nailpolish ~ want to look fierce during the dull winter
¤ IKEA velour tracksuit ~ something to wear on the to the airport :P
¤ GLAMOUR ~ some holiday reading
¤ A printer ~ Vicki forced me so that she has a bigger chance of getting one...

No comments:

Post a Comment