Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas break

I am a free woman now. Or almost free anyway. Unfortunately, I did not get to bring my dear sister's camera to catch some pictures of the (sad an happy) day. But I of course fixed it and told my little friend Lewar to take some for me =) The problem is just that she haven't sent them to me yet...note: that little lady is soo looking for trouble! Haha, just kidding...but I will post them as soon as I get them.

Besides that, I am extremely satisfied with my grades. I really were kind of astonished by some of them, but in a happy way. It just feels like I actually can handle and manage this now. That my hard work has payed off...with better results than I expected. And before leaving the ladies (sob,sob -.-) I told them that we shoudn't be sad, cause next year is going to be our year. We are going to rule next year, and we are going to do it damn well. =)

Miss everyone already...Why does everyone live far away from Uppsala?

No comments:

Post a Comment