Sunday, December 28, 2008

finito for this year -.-

I'm done with Uppsala. Not literally done with living here -more done with the yearly after X'mas SALE. That is what I have been up to these past few days, and that's the reason why this little blog had to remain untouched. Because whenever there is a sale somewhere, I am automatically standing there in the crowd beside a bitchy I-woman with a cabom-cabom bigger than Mount Everest that over and over again tries to squeeze me aside. Before, I used to do nothing but now I learned that a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do; I push her harder and get my lovely tank top. *I'm so sorry D. Lama for not being humble at moments like this!

I don't really know how to put this, but to go on sales is kind of mine obsessive compulsive disorder, and it gets even worse in Malaysia when the malls are like 5 football fields! I love the sales in Malaysia...=) However sales is over for me right now. I don't want to go to anymore sales until I am fully recovered from this year's. Hope I don't have to ampuatate my legs -that's how tired I am...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment