Friday, October 22, 2010

and now I always with You GOD !!!

"ku telah mati dan tinggalkan, jalan hidupku yg lama, semuanya sia-sisa, dan tak berarti lagi, hidup ini kuletakkan, pada mesbahmu ya Tuhan, jadilah padaku seperti, yg Kau ingini"


Today, with the ring and this card, I gave my life completely on You Father. I want to believe and follow You Father. Irreconcilable my heart, opened my way. Take me with You. Make me your daughter that You keep and protect. Opened my eyes to be more confident in my heart that You are the best way of truth. Take me in Your hand, Father. Forgive all my sins. I promise I'll change, I want to be a faithful servant. Help me through the problems in my life. Taught me to be patient and strong. I also gave my parents into the outstretched arm, guard and protect them. Give the best for their health. And gave me couples thee holy for me. Let my life be a blessing and a light for him, my son, my family and people around me later.

"For we know, that you are faithful, Through the stillness and the storm, For you’ve been with us from the start, Father we commit to you our hearts."

No comments:

Post a Comment