Friday, October 22, 2010

tutorial project "my plan for the next 10 years"


This is my 3rd tutorial project. Timelines "my plan for the next 10 years" Tell what my plans for the next 10 years. I wish I graduated on time as the best graduate, walked forward and above the stage and saw the light of the eyes happy and proud of my parents. The next, I want to work in one of the leading TV station. Making a lot of TV we meaningful and classy. And with the money I collected, I will realize my dream for this is to bring our little family vacation to Europe together. After that I will marry with the best man who managed to fill my heart. After that, I will move abroad with him and continue master's degree with him there. And I hope Day of our graduation, I received a beautiful gift that is the news where I have been blessed with a baby. Finally, I will live happily with the kids and my husband. And to share time with my career in the world of television.


No comments:

Post a Comment