Friday, October 22, 2010


 so fuckin stressed ..
I'm stressed ! Do you know why ? Because of the exam today ! arghh . 
The religion exam , is sooo totally difficult ! Everything that I've been studied last night are useless !
I can't do the exam . sht ! ok , I don't care about it anymore . 
It's just the past , just forget it , and see the future .
Next time , just try to do the best , study hardddd !
And about the English exam , I'm a little bit doubt about it . but , idc . hahaa
And the good news is , my new laptop has come ! :)
But I must get it in my uncle's house . I can't wait for it ><
Not long after this , I can online my twitter from tweetdeck , and so many more :p

Btw , have you visit my tumblr guys ? haha . What do you think about that ? 
I still can't found the suitable theme for my tumblr :( 
Actually , I dislike the theme that I've used now . But there's no other choice , so yea I chose it .
Anybody know where to find cute themes for tumblr ? Need it , ASAP !
I'm really bored with that theme . Actually , there's other nice themes for tumblr at the official tumblr ,
but it's not free ! WTF ? I must pay just for a THEME ? Useless ! 
Ok , I have nothing to post *again* . See ya later :*

No comments:

Post a Comment