Thursday, October 7, 2010


ooops =x sorry for all Belieber! =x
I've search about the ONN (Onion News or something, idk), that news is fake yea hahaaha. I'm sorry for what I've been said in the last posting about the fake Justin Bieber. the news is fake, not Justin Bieber. I knew from my teacher from Primagama (Mr. Fendy) that Justin Bieber wants to make a film, so ONN made news like that so the film will be booming! haha. I don't know that's right or not. but, all I know is that Justin Bieber is just Justin Bieber! ;) I'm happy to hear that, so I can hear his songs again. HAHA.
 
I have a friend in my classroom. she was hated by almost all of the students in the class (me too!). do you want to know why 'we' hate her? okay read this carefully :
  • the truth is she's a copycat. everyone admit it. but, if someone copy her, she'll get angry. weird huh?
  • she's a BIG LIAR! everything she said, BAH! it's all LIE! don't ever try to trust her.
  • she's so damn arrogant
  • she said that 'I have Nokia X6' , but she never show it to us. LIAR right?
and many more! ;) I'll be very tired if I mention all of them. HAHA. the worst part is, she never admit her mistakes. she always thinks that she is the right one! ckckck. what a selfish girl ;D I hope, when 'you' read my blog, you'll recognize your mistakes girl. but so sorry, I think even you've admitted your mistakes, I can't trust you again [;

No comments:

Post a Comment