Monday, October 25, 2010


At last ! Haha , I have my freedom back
After a long journey facing the middle test , I'm free right now ! Hell yeah !
Hmm , I have some story to tell guys . Just read it carefully :p 
The first is about the bitch . I really don't know what she's thinking about . She plays with the 7th grader . OMG ! She really really changed . Before everybody stay away from her , she just looks like keeping her image in front of the 7th and 8th grader . But now ? LOOK ! She plays with them , she talks much with them . There's something weird or something ... I dunno :p 
 
Okay , go to the next topic . There's a new *bitch?* in our class ! Yea , actually I can't say that she's a hctib , because before she talks MUCH with the main bitch and before she do the middle test together with the main bitch , she's my best friend :(( But I can do nothing . She just fall into the deep deep hell [read : be friends with the main bitch a.k.a big liar] . What should I do now ? 
 
 Now , about the middle test . I've some problem about answering some questions . The most difficult is the religion middle test :(( . Mr. Yohanes didn't tell us which should be studied . I've studied 4 chapter in the main book that has been given by Mr. Yohanes . But I think it just help a little . I'm afraid , I'm afraid if I get bad score x( It's RELIGION ! It's one of the main subject to decide the student is graduate or not . Help meeee !
That's all guys :D thanks for reading my blog ! I love youuuuuuuuu ;)
-xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment