Tuesday, March 22, 2011

mix

just O M G
I'm so fcking GROAA of that teacher! Bayangkan! Udah susah2 melukis, malem2 nyari figura dengan bolak balik sana sini, ternyata oh ternyata, my group just got 78 for our painting exam mark !! Guru seni apa kayak gitu?! Ga bisa menghargai usaha orang sedikit pun kah? We've done our best oi! Dan menurut gw, lukisan itu masih lebih bagus sama beberapa lukisan lain -.- Benci ya benci aja pak sama kelas kita, tapi ga usah main di nilai dong !! Ga fair, tau! Sedangkan kelas kesayangan nya *I'll not mention it here* dengan lukisan yang, menurut gw biasa2 aja, dapet nilai 80++ or maybe 90, I don't know the exact mark. SHIT! I hate you Mister!
And for the next day, ujian praktek pidato dan dialog, yaa bisa dibilang sukses, cuma yang dialog itu gw sempet kebalik! Sial! Tapi untungnya waktu di akalin nyambung juga hahaha, dan ga pake macet di tengah jalan tentunya :p

***
got Saturday for my rest day
but then Sunday came and I must study for the school final examination --

Udah 2 hari dijalani dengan pulang jam setengah 12, menghadapi 2 mata pelajaran ujian sekolah tiap harinya. Dan kelihatannya pun, BELUM ada yang dapet perfect. Oh yeah, it's so fak fak fak! Apalagi matematika (hari ini), ada 3 soal membingungkan, dan sepertinya kalo itu ga dianulir gw salah karena cuma milih jawaban pake feeling -- Udah gregetan banget sih, di cari2 di itung2 ga nemu2 jawabannya, fuh. Ya sudahlah, pasrah! Haha.

***


meet my new friend! Mr. Popo :p
Why I gave 'Popo' as his name? Because, I think 'Popo' is cute, as cute as  him haha. And, Popo is just like Papa. He's big y know, so he can be the father of my two medium teddy bears, Duffy and ShellieMay. I found Popo when my mom was moving the things unused from my room (it's the first step, because I'll get my new room in less than one week :p). I almost forgot about this big teddy bear. When my mom brought it, I saw it and told my mom to clean and wash it! Haha. Now, he's gonna be my another sleep-mate and gonna be my photo object !! :p

***


My mom gave me that thing
That's her English note, when she's in the 2nd grade of SHS. Well, she was boasting her handwriting -- But, yea I admit it, her handwriting was totally amazing when she was in SHS (now? you can't even read it!). There's no correction pen (tip ex :p)! I was amazed. Then she said that I must keep it, it might be useful for my English lesson in SHS. 

***

aaaaaaaaaaaand, to complete my diet progress, I ate that cookies for snack. Maybe, that's a diet snack, but the taste is so D E L I C I O U S ! :9

***
I adore them so much 

IU (아이유)


Name : Lee Ji-eun (이지은)
Stage Name : IU
Birthday : May, 16th 1993
Height : 165 cm
Weight : 47 kg
Blood Type : A
Label : LOEN Ent.
Debut : September, 24th 2008

She's talented, she's beautiful, she has an awesome voice. If you wanna know how is her voice, listen to one of her new song, Good Day. You'll hear it, perfect powerful voice. I really wanna hear, how is it when IU will be on duet with Jonghyun SHINee? If you're k-popers, of course you know how incredible his voice is :p

here are some photos of her from her new album

























and also

G.Na


Name : Choi Ji-Na (최지나)
Stage Name : G.Na
Birthday : September, 13th 1987
Height : 168 cm
Weight : 47 kg
Blood Type : O
Label : Cube Ent.
Debut : 2010

Choi Ji-Na, better known by her stage name G.Na, is a Canadian-South Korean singer under Cube Ent., born on September 13th, 1987. She released her first mini-album, Draw G's First Breath, on July 14th, 2010.
G.Na was originally set to debut as the leader of girl group named 5Girls under Good Ent., along with Yubin-Wonder Girls, UEE-After School, Hyo Sung-Secret, and Jiwon-T-ara. However, the group disbanded shortly before their scheduled debut in 2007 due to Good Ent's financial troubles and the members left to separate companies.


5Girls
(Hyo Sung, Yubin, UEE, G.Na, Jiwon)

Same with IU, I like G.Na because of her voice too. Nice voice I guess, and in her new MV Black & White, she looks so beautiful and match each other with Jinwoon 2AM haha. Her songs are nice too :)











No comments:

Post a Comment