Sunday, March 27, 2011

WTF *what the flood

hello baby!
Long time no see ya. I'm so fckin busy with school things. A week ago, I was having a final test for graduation of 9th grade students. 2 school subjects each day. That's why, I was filling my day with study study and study. And  next week will be the beginning of hell. Each day will be fill with UAN subjects, they are : physics, math, biology, indonesian language, and english language and I'M ALREADY BORED WITH THOSE SUBJECT. But the fun fact is, everyday I'll go home earlier than before !! Hallelujah!

***
THE WORST SURABAYA SHOPPING DAY EVER
Guess what, actually today will be my shopping day in Surabaya. But then, my car turned back to Bojonegoro because of a FLOOD in the way to Gresik. WTF is that ?! Shit. That thing ruined my day! Many people said that, the flood is caused by embankment burst (tambak jebol). Fak fak fak !! Bego amat ya itu orang yang buat tambak, masa bisa2nya jebol sampe airnya masuk ke jalan besar segala ?! Kalo ga bisa buat tambak yang bener ga usah buat tambak deh, daripada ngerugiin banyak orang -.-
Finally, I went home with empty-hands. No shopping bag, and there's no change in my wallet. I bought NOTHING. Great. Actually, I planned to go to Lenmarc. But just because of that shit fcking damn flood, my plan all cancelled. NULL. And next Saturday, I MUST go to Surabaya no matter what happen! I need refreshing! 
But, today just can't be end like that. Okay, I don't care what you guys gonna say that I'm using my mom as my first model of my first outdoor photoshoot. Yayaya, I know I'm so bad at photography. I know I can't capture things properly. I know I'm bad at using focus. But yeah, that's a beginner is, and I'm a beginner ;)



There are so many photos of my mom in my folder. I just choose the best 2 off all in my opinion, and if I upload all of them, my mom will get GROARR and just take away my beloved Sony Alpha55 :p And I think I'll use this concept for my next photoshoot with someone. You'll see after I upload her photos haha. Why I use the same concept? Because, I can't find a great location and I can't go anywhere because it's exam-days. Poor me --

***
Just learned how to screenshot in iPhone. These are my apps and some background officially from iPhone :D




and @babyjdrewbieber mentioned me with her super lovely #imagine tweet using my username as a 'character' in it. Look how sweet is it! ♥


okay, got nothing to post anymore, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment