Saturday, April 12, 2008

9 500 steps left...

The average number for steps you should take per day is 10 000. Today I did maybe 500...LOL...actually it´s not anything to laugh about but still...=)


Sat the whole day infront of the computer watching YouTube videos and reading blogs, then ate some ice-cream with peaches and grapes for dessert instead of taking a walk. But hey, my excuse is that I´m tired, reeeeaaaalllyyyy exhausted...maybe it´s a bad excuse but at least I have one, hahaha...


Anyway, tomorrow I´m gonna make some exercise (I hope), they have this free yoga class for 1½ hour in town somewhere and sis and I are planning to check it out =). I always wanted to try and now it´s even for free - so why not !? Maybe I´ll start doing yoga daily after that =) who knows ?

No comments:

Post a Comment