Monday, April 28, 2008

Prep: Chowan Creation


I sit here this morning.. preparing for a Creation performance at Chowan University in NC tonight.  I look out the windows of my sun room and I see the budding leaves. I hear the rain drop against both the leaves and the roof..  Only a few weeks ago, this scene was stark, almost cold. I could see the neighbors houses clearly. Today, the explosion of the color green is hard to describe. so many shades.. so much of it where there was none before. Vines, weeds, grass, all working together. Green is the common denominator for all of them. 

The rain sustains them. It washes away the pollen that has so troubled my days of late. The water cleanses and sustains. 

Web Links on Creation that I don't want to lose:

Re Creation - Sandow


No comments:

Post a Comment