Monday, April 14, 2008

chinese people age well ?


Yeay ! Started to like Mondays all the sudden. Why ? Because 09.00 pm. Cashmere Mafia is on =D Okay, there is some time until then but still, hehe...I´m such a girl I´ve noticed - getting all excited about series, LOL...but I am a girl, so what the hell =P

And guess what ? I didn´t believe it at all when my sis told me...Lucy Liu is freaking 39 years old !!! She got some serious good genes that woman, cause she is working it and looking damn hot...=)



Hope I´ll look like that when I´m 39...and maybe there is some hope, I mean she´s chinese and I´m half chinese, maybe chinese people age well....and by the way that´s another reason why you should look at Cashmere Mafia - to see the beautiful Lucy Liu as Mia walking around and being so classy, cool, smart and pretty all the time =D

No comments:

Post a Comment