Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday

Finally Friday. After a week that went so slow but yet so quick ? Tomorrow I can forget sleeping until noon, I´m off with our craft teacher, Annette and friends to STREET market in Stockholm...09.00 am. the train leaves ! So I have to get up like 07.00 =.=...I mean if I get up...Annette is calling me at 08.00 but I already told all the girls that I ain´t going if the weather ain´t fine, gosh I don´t even know what to wear ! So late in the schedule, right now...

Gosh this day...soo tired...
1. mummy wakes me up throughout a phonecall to Malaysia (but it was an important one though)...
2. english exams for 3 hours...
3. lunch and maths...
4. PE - playing volleyball, which I by the way rocked at =), but the pain in my hands right now...naaah not really worth this much pain...
5. came home and thought it would stay that way - no, no, mummy had other plans - no cooking so had to go to Burger King for dinner (not that I can complain that much, their Crispy Chicken is YUMMO !)...
6. showered and tried to meditate but had (of course) no peace in my house of noise - sometimes I wonder if my family really isn´t from Greece or Italy - then I would understand why we are the way we are...
7. sitting here, hoping to get some sleep soon =.=...

So Friday gone as fast as it arrived...

No comments:

Post a Comment