Saturday, April 19, 2008

classy night - so much fun xD

Finally I have some time over to sit down and just update my blog, haha. Yesterday all the girls were invited to Klara´s crib to hang out because her parents have gone away for the weekend. All the 8 of us, a girl in my class I wasn´t so happy about coming (but still we made it a rememberable night) and a girl called Julia. She was really nice. Really needed to hang out like this with my new friends and just leave all the shit and my crappy french test I did yesterday morning behind...

Sara and Sofia

look how cute Klara set the table...(Stefanie and Sofia)

Actually we were all going there again tonight - I know party 2 days in a road isn´t good but it´s fun =D - anyway Klara and Stefanie were so tired after shopping in Stockholm all day so they cancelled...quite nice anyway, sis is having her party at my Yiyi´s house so it´s just me and mummy tonight =)

No comments:

Post a Comment