Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Valborg


Today is Valborg. Sweden´s favourite day of the year, haha. The day when you´re "allowed" to get as drunk as you can possibly get and then make jokes about it for the rest of the year. It´s the student´s day and it´s celebrated BIG time here in Uppsala. I often wonder what we really are celebrating, May 1 I guess but why ? What is so special ? Why can´t we then celebrate June 1 or September 1 or the national day ? We are off that day but no one really celebrates...weird country, hahaha...

I didn´t go down to town to get drunk. I chose to be sober =). Sis and I were planning to go down just to chill and eat a McFlurry (now when they have an offer and they only cost SEK 10 ;P) but the sun wasn´t really shining, so who wants to eat ice-cream when the sun ain´t shining ? We went for a lot of walks instead...

and then we brought mummy along to eat hamburgers - yeah, again ! - at the new burger place MAX. It was a hell of a road getting there though...I was like "erm...where the heck are we !?"

But then we finally found it and got our burgers...


I really eat hamburger too often nowadays...pizza too...shame, shame =.=...I´m gonna get better. Decided not to eat any more hamburgers nor pizzas until summer. Really hope I´ll keep my promise ! Bye for now...soon it´s Grey´s Anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment