Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ciao ciabatta ? - not for me xD

Started the day at 06.10 am. - I know ! But my mobile had a "no-battery-cry" - so what was I suppose to do ? My baby needed energy, =.=...and I saved 20 min of my precious time by getting up early (I thought !). Did some meditation for like 8 min and gosh I felt like I was a different person, it really is amazing how just such a simple thing like sitting on the floor and doing absolutely nothing can change your day and give you more energy... yeah, it truly is =)


Breakfast was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S but a no, no, absolutely not for the girl that don´t eat carbohydrates, haha...but it´s not that bad la, lettuce, cucumber, ham and some ishavssallad. Only the ciabatta bread that makes it non healthy (?) I think it´s quite figure friendly anyway =D


Gonna go do some homework now...the pile is growing and I´m shrinking behind it and I´m going to be swallowed alive soon if I won´t battle against it =.=. Tomorrow I have english exam - the last one =D...wish me luck all sweeties out there !

No comments:

Post a Comment