Tuesday, April 22, 2008

it ain´t summer folks !

Skirts, shorts and halters - that was what I met during the whole day in school =.=. Okay it was sunny but for God´s sake it was 16 or maybe 17 °C ! It´s not hot, or maybe in the sun but the air was cold and windy. I was freezing and I could´t care less about the other weirdo people, if they want to wear summerdresses and short pants - their decision if the want to freeze to death...but I just thought it had gone too far when I was on my way home from school and saw a guy and his friend being out playing with a frisbee - and he was bare on the upper part of his body IN APRIL !
I just had to get this out, hehe...what´s wrong with these people ?! I mean the sun is their God, that I known for a long time ago but it still shocks me...think about when it´s 25-30 °C, is everyone gonna walk around topless ? hahahaha...gosh this country is funny...

Another funny thing; mummy was toasting a slice of bread and all the sudden flames came up from the toaster ! She told me later that she was so panicked she even considered to throw water over it, thank God she didn´t then she might had catched a electroshock ! She just blew at the flames and plugged out the contact - smart move...LOL... the only not so funny thing is that now the toaster is in the garbage and I won´t be able to eat no more toasted bread =(...

No comments:

Post a Comment