Tuesday, April 8, 2008

STREET Stockholm 5/4


Finally I have some time to sit down and just write...Saturday in Stockholm was a total waste of time =.=, haha, just kidding. It was sooo much fun =D. But with some complications (as always when I´m involved, hehe). Annette was running late because she had a hung over from Friday night, she was actually going to wake me up (according to the plan) so she called me almost an hour late 08.50 instead of o8.oo am. and said she was sorry I just said I was happy that I put the alarm on myself =). Anyway I talked to the ladies at the train station and we decided to leave ahead and Annette will meet up with us later...


at Wayne´s coffee (Sofia, Klara and Katrina)...then we went to STREET market...

7 hotties out of 10 (recognize me ?)


Sofia/Sofia

Klara/Katrina

Sara/Sofia

Yeah, we had an awesome day over there, also went to...

CUBUS (so cute)...


Topshop (adorable right ?)...

found Dona´s Shop in Gamla Stan "Old Town"...


and I just had to take a picture, before we had to take the bus (!) home, all the trains were cancelled bacause of an accident...home at 07.45 pm. What a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment