Monday, April 21, 2008

life is a roller coaster

Today my life´s been a roller coaster, going up high, high and then going down, down without even given you time to catch your breath...first you do the act (deciding to go for a ride) then you have to take the concequences (screaming, feeling like your soul is coming out of your nostrils and begging that someone out there will save you). Okay, my day wasn´t really that exaggerating but it had some facts that were alike...


Started with perfection, haha...my hair was made in a perfect topknot, which is really hard actually and I just made it right after getting up, before I was washing my face ! Talk about morning skills !!! xD

Then Mandana and I made a perfect tuna and broccoli-pie...



Then I had other lessons of course but I felt so tired I just wanted to go home...so a white lie later I skipped PE...mummy was at home when I got there and that´s when the bomb dropped...now we made up again, cause that what´s best friends do =) but from now on I promise to attend every class no matter how tired or sick of school I am ! That´s why I´m writing it here so everyone can see that I will and have made a promise to myself. Just 10 lessons left...but I can do this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment