Friday, April 11, 2008

have an issue about Dr. Phil ?

Just watched a the Dr. Phil show and I know that I normally don´t do that because I hate it but this was an one time occasion, alright. Anyway, they were talking about New Year´s resolutions and there were (as usual) people there that wanted to change, and I will tell you all - they had issues =.=. One was deathly scared of birds and feathers and guess what ? Her last name was Bird !!! But she still had her ex-husband´s name because of her terror against birds, LOL...
And then there was a woman that couldn´t shut up ! She was worse than me, hahaha, no la I´m not that overblown, I can be really quiet too actually. Then there was the last one - the one that couldn´t eat vegetables and he WASN`T 3 he was 30...his fiancée once made him eat a bean, ONE BEAN ! and it all came up just seconds later...goddness...
My conclusions; the world is filled with strange people so if you ever think of yourself as starnge during certain situations - think again, there are people with much more mager issues than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment