Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Detestable day

What a horrible, horrible day. I could almost sense it from the moment I opened my eyes this morning. At first I tried to deny it, but seeing huge bags developing under your eyes is not really the best morning experience you can get, right...-Ok, never mind, as aunty Jessica says. But then I went to school, even though I had a sleep in, so that I could work on a French presentation with my friend. But guess what!? The damn lesson was cancelled!!! -Ok, never mind. Well, after that, I screwed up big time at a French conversation with some French guy, that is here for God knows what reason actually!? Listen to how my French SUCKS!!!??? -Ok, never mind. And last but not least, I am now completely sure of the fact that I have a virus infecting my usual superbody; leaving me snoring and tired. In short, I have bags under my eyes (which never happens to me!). I totally made a fool out of myself today in French, when the only thing I could say correctly was "Je m'appelle Alexsandra" (which is what what you learn in the first French course - I'm in the THIRD). Also, I've got a cold. And it's spring.

I'm depressed. -.- ---- I'm not sure if I should say Ok, never mind here...

The only thing good today

No comments:

Post a Comment