Thursday, April 23, 2009

What goes around comes around

Today I came to the point of really realizing that, what is out on the Internet - is out on the Internet! I had a big laugh with the girls after school when I told them about the shocking, but funny tête-à-tête I faced with my teacher Ric Sims, just minutes earlier. (However, I wonder who laughed the most...!)

So, what he told me was first of all "Hello Mei Mei!", and all I could think of at that approach was 'Sounds familiar...'. Then, he told me that he had read about my Romeo and Juliet that I wrote about earlier this year, and that he had a part in, here.When I first heard that, I was a bit shocked. But, when he continued by saying that he felt honoured, I became my usual humble-Dalai-Lama-character again...Hahaha! No, I'm not really as humble as Dalai Lama but on the other hand, I felt a bit honoured myself, for being the source of something that made him feel honoured.

Anyway, I think it was pretty cool of him to tell me that he had read my blog. - And, the fact that he felt honoured must have been good karma on my behalf, right?! =) (I really want to believe it was!)

No comments:

Post a Comment