Thursday, April 30, 2009

Valborg

Then Valborg 2009 was off the checklist, haha. Valborg is April 30th every year and is celebrated to welcome the spring. Here in Uppsala it's one of the biggest "happenings" each year, because it is a studentstad (student town). Mostly, all of the young people (and often also the "wanna be young again") get drunk...However, there are also lots of other stuff happening. But they are not as important as to get drunk here, I guess. Hahaha...As you see, I am not as some wild and crazy after party, but it doesn't really bother me at all. I had a great day with some friends in town, and the sun was shining so brightly. The only downside with it all was, that the sun was shining so brightly. Because, now my face has started to become really brownish and since I am going to Asia this summer...it's not suppose to! Oh my goodness, I have become so typically Chinese!

No comments:

Post a Comment