Monday, April 13, 2009

Enjoying the day

When I woke up this morning I had a choice. I could either lay there and feel miserable the whole day or I could enjoy the hours I had left of freedom. I chose the last alternative and so far the day has been great. First, me and sis watched yesterday’s recorded One Three Hill and Gossip Girl (I love it when you can just skip the commercial breaks!) over breakfast. Then we went down town with the mission of eating Uppsala’s best mjukglass (soft ice-cream). We each bought the medium size and double the cost of it that was SEK 15 you will get the height of it in cm! It was so big that I had to sit down to eat it, because after a few seconds it started becoming the Leaning Tower of Pisa - and I am serious! I don’t really know what the kiosk is called but it is at Gågatan in town, just beside H&M. However, it is impossible to miss it during the spring/summer season because the length of the line…

Already being in town, we did some shopping too. I bought a gorgeous white and black dress from H&M that I didn’t snap on a picture. On the other hand I snapped one at a super-duper-cutie top in organic cotton that I found but decided not to buy, because of the price tag. I simply refused to pay SEK 200 for a H&M top that I can get half a pair of Levi’s jeans in Malaysia for! Hahaha, hilarious…I am so spoilt by the Asian prices these days…


Anyhow, dinner is calling my name. Baked potato with egg, Skageröra (Skagen mixture) and sallad…and for dessert STRAWBERRIES!!! Yummi yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment